60”/2.2lbs Carbon Fiber Camera Video Tripod 360° Panoramic Shooting - C225C0+BH-25 (old model BA225)
- K&F Carbon Fiber Tripod BEST SELLER. Free Shipping Worldwide. 30 Day No Reason Return. K&F Concept Carbon Fiber Camera Tripod features an ultra-light carbon fiber tube design. Portable and easy to carry.
- SKU: KF09.077V2
- 199.99 https://www.kentfaith.ca/KF09.077V1_kf-ba225-carbon-fiber-tripod-detachable-monopod-60inch-152cm-height
- * 【Lightweight & Portable】K&F Concept C225C0+BH-25 (old model BA225) Carbon Fiber Tripod tube made of quality carbon fiber weighs only 2.20lbs, measures 14" long when folded, super lightweight, and compact with a loading capacity of up to 17.63lbs / 8kg, making it ideal for indoor and outdoor photography.
- * 【Convenient & Flexible】22mm tube diameter, 5-section legs with spiral type locking knob allows you to adjust the working height from 18.1" to 60.2" in seconds; Tripod legs can be adjusted in three levels of opening angle to stabilize on varying grounds and incline levels.
- * 【Detachable Monopod】This carbon fiber lightweight tripod can be quickly disassembled with the central axis screw and transformed into a monopod, providing an alternative way of shooting with ease.
- * 【360°Panorama Ball Head】The specially designed 25mm ball-head can rotate 360° and get free angles, allowing you to get the perfect shot and amazing panorama every time.
- * 【High Compatibility】The quick release 1/4" screw of C225C0+BH-25 Carbon Fiber Tripod is suitable for most cameras, DSLR cameras, projectors, telescopes, etc; Your phone can be connected via an extra phone mount as well.
K&F CONCEPT Camera Tripod
Your one-stop refined photographic solution provider.
We deliver groundbreaking professional performance so you can master your creation from close-up, landscape, portrait to film and television image production.
K&F CONCEPT tripods are adaptable to all equipment, from SLR cameras, mirrorless cameras, sports cameras as well as camcorders and mobile phones.
- Carbon Fiber Material
- Portable-35mm Length
- Lightweight-Only 1KG
- Carbon fiber material
- Load Capacity-8KG
|Rating||108 reviews.||37 reviews.|
Maximum Working Height
Minimum Working Height
|Carbon Fiber||Carbon Fiber|
Leg Lock Type
|Twist Lock||Flip Lock|
- All Reviews
- All Star
Sort by: Most Recent
- Most Recent
- Top Rating
- From the initial unboxing, the tripod carry case felt very well made. I likely won't use this case because I have my own camera bag but for those who need the carry case, it's nice to see K&F include a good quality carry case with the tripod.
- The tripod includes some useful accessories such as protective cover for the ball head and a smaller center column for low shots. As a landscape photographer, the smaller center column is a nice inclusion as I often like to take shots from a lower perspective and most tripods don't go very low which makes it hard to get the perfect shot. I compared many other tripods and it was nice to see K&F be one of the few tripods to have the lowest minimum height.
- Fairly lightweight tripod for travel as the carbon fiber helps keep the weight down.
- Tried a couple of long exposure shots with the tripod and the tripod was very sturdy.
- Big ball head and thicker legs help with the stability and sturdiness of the tripod. I tried a couple of other tripods in the local camera stores however this tripod definitely felt more sturdy in comparison despite being cheaper in price. This is likely due to the thicker legs and heavy ball head which makes this tripod a bit heavier in comparison to the carbon fiber tripods from other companies. But the weight is very manageable and the additional weight makes me feel more comfortable about this tripod in windy situations.
- The leg twist locks and the legs work very smoothly. I prefer the twist locks to the lever locks as you can wrap your hand around the locks and give them a quarter twist to unlock all sections of the leg. This made it very easy to set up the tripod.
- The ball head and the pan feature works very smoothly.
- The screw on the mounting plate has a little hook on the bottom which makes it easy to screw the plate into the camera without needing to carry a coin or some sort of tool to tighten the plate to the camera. This is such a simple feature but it's surprising that some of the tripod companies still don't include this. The plate also locks in place on the tripod as the safety locks prevent the plate from sliding through the front or back of the tripod. This is a good feature because it will prevent your precious camera gear from falling if you forget to properly lock the plate to the tripod.
- This tripod reaches a great height despite being reasonably small in size. I'm 5'9 and I can slightly lower my head to see through the viewfinder on my camera when the center column is not extended to its full height. This is a bonus as I prefer not to extend the center columns of my tripod to make it extra sturdy. Even with the center column extended this tripod is very sturdy and it can reach a comfortable working height for someone much taller than me.
- There's not much to dislike about the tripod. However, I wish that the tripod also included a level on the legs in addition to the level on the ball head. I noticed that once I set up the camera on the tripod, the level would get covered by the camera. This is not a deal breaker by any means as you can set up the tripod and see whether it is leveled properly before putting the camera on the tripod. However, having another level on the legs would have easily solved this problem. This may also not be a problem for people with cameras that have built-in levels.
Overall, based on my initial tests I am very satisfied with the tripod. It has all of the features of the more expensive carbon fiber tripods at a very reasonable price. I would recommend this tripod to anybody looking to buy a carbon fiber travel tripod.
All three legs are carbon material which can be adjusted into multiple heights using 4 circular locks on each leg. Each circular lock tightens a leg in clockwise rotation for a particular height and releases the legs to expand in anti-clock rotation. The camera mounts on a plastic made base along with bubble level to align the camera straight. So far I have used this tripod on hiking trip only once and my camera sits without any wiggle on the plastic mount with kit lens, prime lens and telephoto zoom lens.
Each leg has 2 indexing positions which works well for me. My previous tripod had 3 index positions and to be honest, I never really used the middle one so it's not a huge loss for me. The legs extend with a twist-lock mechanism and slides and locks very smoothly, noticeably more smooth than my previous one. I do have a 70-200mm lens and feel I have to be a bit more careful when getting my shots set up because this tripod has a narrower stance than my previous one and with my lens mounted at full extension is a little less stable than I'd like. BUT, given my intended use and how compact and light weight this tripod is, I am very, very satisfied with it.
|Maximum Working Height||1520mm/59.84”|
|Max Height without Center Column||1195mm/47.05“|
|Minimum Working Height||460mm/18.11”|
|Ball Head||Ball Head|
|Leg Lock Type||Twist Lock|
|Feet Features||Can be reversed 180° and folded|
|Tripod Center Column|
|Center Column Features||Center Column Inversion|
|Center Column Sections||2|