61"/2.9lbs Professional Carbon Fiber Video Tripod with Monopod & 360° Ball Head 33lbs Max Load - A255C2+BH-36L
- Buy now in the K&F Concept Camera tripods ► 30 Day No Reason Return ► Carbon Fiber Tripod ► Fast Shipping From UK Free ► 15kg/33lbs Load
- SKU: KF09.103
- 169.99 https://www.kentfaith.ca/KF09.103_professional-carbon-fiber-tripod-15kg-33lbs-max-load-156cm-61-4-quot-max-height-compact-portable-with-360-ball-head-detachable-ball-head-a255c2-bh-35l
- * 【High-End Carbon Fiber Material】The aerospace manufacturing-grade carbon fiber material is used, making each leg tube of the tripod more rigid, strong and stable, at the same time, corrosion resistance and abrasion resistance have also been greatly improved. The upgraded materials make this tripod weigh only 1.3kg/2.9lbs, it can easily follow photographers to more unique environments such as mountains, deserts and fields and more.
- * 【Easy to Adjust-Portable】Control the 5-section legs through the metal knob lock system, it can make the working height of the tripod from 48cm/18.8'' to 156cm/62'' in a few seconds, which can meet about 90% of the photographic height requirements; through the 180° reflex design, the folded length is only 49cm/19.2'',
- * 【Easy to Adjust-Portable】Control the 5-section legs through the metal knob lock system, it can make the working height of the tripod from 48cm/18.8'' to 156cm/62'' in a few seconds, which can meet about 90% of the photographic height requirements. When the legs are closed, the length is 49cm/19.2"; When the legs are open in stage 3, close to 90º, and the central column touching the ground the tripod height is 35cm/13.7".
- * 【Detachable Monopod】If you are a journalist or broadcaster and need to track various large-scale live events, sports events or concerts; or if your subject is always in constant motion, such as shooting wild animals or indoor pet photography: At this time, you can quickly remove the monopod and install the ball head, then you can capture all kinds of photos or videos with high flexibility. The working height of the monopod can be switched between 47cm/18.5''-140cm/55'', which is flexible and portable, helping you to break through the obstacles of crowds and the limitations of space scenes. Sometimes, it can also be used as a trekking pole.
- * 【Low-Angle Photography】The quick-release central axis design allows you to complete the upside-down installation of it in seconds. Through the inversion of the central axis, the height of the tripod can be lowered closer to the ground, and the overall center of gravity becomes lower, thereby effectively reducing shaking, which is helpful for shooting excellent macro effects of plants, flowers, animals, insects, etc., or satisfying other more creative photography ideas.
K&F CONCEPT Camera Tripod
Your one-stop refined photographic solution provider.
We deliver groundbreaking professional performance so you can master your creation from close-up, landscape, portrait to film and television image production.
K&F CONCEPT tripods are adaptable to all equipment, from SLR cameras, mirrorless cameras, sports cameras as well as camcorders and mobile phones.
|Rating||68 reviews.||37 reviews.||65 reviews.|
|Price||C$679.99 C$169.99||C$583.99 C$145.99||C$1,159.99 C$289.99|
Maximum Working Height
Minimum Working Height
|Carbon Fiber||Carbon Fiber||Carbon Fiber|
Leg Lock Type
|Twist Lock||Flip Lock||Twist Lock|
- All Reviews
- All Star
Sort by: Most Recent
- Most Recent
- Top Rating
WEEKS LATER: After using this tripod for awhile I’m getting used to avoiding the design issues that caused the interference. However as a product designer myself I recognize that “workaround” should not be in a design engineers vocabulary. K&F contacted me and told me they have discussed the design issues with the team. As a result I’ve added a star to the rating.
I am very happy with the tripod and especially appreciate the attention to detail of rubber bumpers to protect the camera and grip the tripod legs!
First of all, the legs are carbon fiber, which is more expensive than aluminum. The parts and components are well-machined, and I don't see any defects in the manufacturing process. Everything fits together well, moves smoothly, and is rock solid when tightened.
When you need a tripod in this height and size range, you can count on this one to do the job for you, take a beating, and last a long time. A nice cinch bag is included.
Everything comes in a really nice case. It is a soft padded bag that is certainly better than other tripods in this price range.
To sum up I guess I would say there is nothing here that will blow you away. Everything is solid and seems to have avoided the pitfalls of other tripods in this price range. Just a good tripod with a video head that should last you at least a few years depending on how rough you are with your tripods.
first it's made from carbon fiber that makes it really light. The carbon fiber also makes it stronger than my other one, The shape of the legs are round and if you know round pipes they are strong.
|Maximum Working Height||1560mm/61.4"|
|Max Height without Center Column||1325mm/52.2"|
|Minimum Working Height||480mm/18.9"|
|Ball Head||Ball Head|
|Leg Lock Type||Twist Lock|
|Independent Leg Spread||√|
|Tripod Center Column|
|Center Column Features||No-center-column form for enhanced stability|
|Center Column Sections||1|